Bratislava – Vienna
Regular Cruises by Hydrofoil
1 hour and 45 minutes long cruise by a hydrofoil express boat from the Bratislava’s downtown to Vienna including crossing of the lock chambers in Freudenau.
A popular day trip offers an opportunity to discover natural beauties of the river Danube as well as the chance to spend a day in the centre of Austria’s capital.
|20. 4. - 30. 6.||WE, TH, FR, SA, SU|
|1. 7. - 2. 9.||MO-SU|
|3. 9. - 21. 10.||FR, SA, SU|
|Line 1||20. 4. - 30. 6.||1. 7. - 2. 9.||3. 9. - 21 . 10.|
Check-in 15 minutes before departure
|Bratislava – Vienna||105 min|
|Vienna – Bratislava||95 min|
Return: € 39,00, One way: € 24,00
Bicycle transport: return: € 6,00, one way: € 4,00
- Children (6 - 15 years): 50%
Children under 6 may travel free (no separate seat) when accompanied by fare-paying adult.
- Students, Seniors (60+): 10%
- Handicapped persons: 10% (as well as for accompanying person)
- Groups of 20 or more persons, every 21st person is free.
Bratislava - SPaP-LOD - Int. Passenger Port, Fajnorovo nábrežie 2
(approximately 3 minutes walking from the historical centre of Bratislava)
Vienna - Schiffstation Reichsbrücke, Handelskai 265
Platform directly in front of the passenger port building (U1 Vorgartenstraße 5 minutes)
Tea, coffee, soft drinks and alcoholic beverages are served at the main deck bar during the whole cruise. Light refreshments are also available.
- Individuals and larger groups are recommended to book tickets in advance. Reservation for groups of 10 persons and more must be in writting.
- Passengers are required to have valid passport or identity card when travelling abroad.
- Return ticket (only Line I.) includes free parking in the area of the port in Bratislava.
- General transport conditions are part of the timetable.
- Port taxes included.
- The SPaP - LOD, JSC reserves the right to change the prices, terms and programmes in respect of the information not available at a closing time of Ship Timetable 2018.