Vienna - Bratislava
Regular Cruises by hydrofoil
1,5 hour long cruise by a hydrofoil express boat from Vienna directly to the Bratislava’s downtown,
including crossing of the lock chambers in Freudenau.
Perfect chance to spend the day discovering Slovakia’s capital.
|1. 5. - 23. 9.||WE, TH, FR, SA, SU|
|28. 9. - 21. 10.||FR, SA, SO|
|Line 2||1. 5. - 23. 9.||28. 9. - 21. 10.|
Operate also on public holidays 21.5., 31.5. and 15.8.2016
Check-in 15 minutes before departure
|Vienna – Bratislava||95 min.|
|Bratislava – Vienna||105 min|
Return: € 44,00, One way: € 25,00
Bicycle transport: return: € 6,00, one way: € 4,00
- Children (6 - 15 years): 50%
Children under 6 may travel free (no separate seat) when accompanied by fare-paying adult.
- Students, Seniors (60+): 10%
- Handicapped persons: 10% (as well as for accompanying person)
- Groups of 20 or more persons, every 21st person is free.
Vienna - Schiffstation Reichsbrücke, Handelskai 265
Platform directly in front of the passenger port building (U1 Vorgartenstraße 5 minutes)
Bratislava - SPaP-LOD - Int. Passenger Port, Fajnorovo nábrežie 2
(approximately 3 minutes walking from the historical centre of Bratislava)
Tea, coffee, soft drinks and alcoholic beverages are served at the main deck bar during the whole cruise. Light refreshments are also available.
- Individuals and larger groups are recommended to book tickets in advance. Reservation for groups of 10 persons and more must be in writting.
- Passengers are required to have valid passport or identity card when travelling abroad.
- General transport conditions are part of the timetable.
- Port taxes included.
- The SPaP - LOD, JSC reserves the right to change the prices, terms and programmes in respect of the information not available at a closing time of Ship Timetable 2018.